Hello! My name is Rachel Newman.
My full name is Rachel Grace Newman which is where I came up with the name for this blog…Graceful Nutrition.
I’m currently a master’s degree student and a dietetic intern. I have my bachelor’s of science degree in human nutrition and foods. My goal is to complete my graduate dietetic internship, so I will have a masters’ degree in nutrition and be qualified to sit for the RDN examination. I love health and nutrition, and hope to chronicle my passion in this blog.
Things that interest me/I will likely blog about:
- nutrition policy
- food waste
- public/community nutrition
- recipes (admittedly, some not so healthy…whoops)
- the environment
- nutrition’s role in disease/clinical nutrition
- the wonderful field of dietetics
- general nutrition information
- living a healthy, happy life – physically, mentally, and spiritually
A happy life is a healthy life. Love what you do and do what you love!